The mirror is not just an essential item, but it can also be aesthetically used as a home decoration item. As such, interior designers experiment with different kinds of wall mirrors to add vibrancy of a room and make a space look much bigger than its actual size. In fact, experts opine that a room looks more classy, spacious, and assembled if it is decorated with one or more great looking mirrors. Experienced interior designers can provide important tricks to acquire the most suitable design mirror and hanging it perfectly in your living room, dining room, bedroom, or bathroom. You can also look for different varieties of decorative mirrors in the popular stores online to know about the latest trends in this sector. You also need to grasp ideas on how to hang a mirror suitably in a room to make the room really different from any other part of the house. It is true that just a mirror is sufficient to change the whole ambiance of a space altogether.
Read also: Pick-the-perfect-rug-color-for-your-space
Mosaic mirror as a decorative item is quite popular all over the world. Experts are experimenting with different shapes of tiles and colors to create the frame of a mirror. Some popular types of mosaic wall mirrors that are frequently used in decorating a house include the following:
- Mirrors in different shapes crafted with different patterns of mosaic tiles at par the theme color of the rooms are used frequently.
- A round mirror crafted with plain or crackled glass tiles, mosaic tiles, glass chips, glass pebbles, and beds are also used to make the rooms attractive.
- Mosaics and crackled glass tiles in silver, gray, off white shades, are quite popular in the market.
- Rainbow color stained mosaic tiles and chips are used in different formats mainly for the living rooms.
- Metallic frames mainly made of copper, brass, and aluminum in combination with tiny glass tiles or wood frames are also popular in the market.
- In bathrooms, people normally prefer large mirrors in oval or rectangular shapes. However, life size mirrors are also used if the space permits. In most of the cases, bathroom mirrors are generally used in marine blue, silver, golden, or white.
Decorative wall mirrors in a large or small room can add to the beauty of the room when used suitably. Not all mosaic metallic, wood or any other mirrors are suitable for all types of rooms. Sometimes you may require to add some other wall hangings or decorative items with the mirror to make the mirror the center of attraction.